- You’ve been named executor of someone’s will but you don’t know what the first step is.
- You have small children and aren’t sure how you juggle your business and raising a family.
- You are afraid to ask a question because you are sure people will either judge you or think you or stupid. I guarantee you: I won’t
- You aren’t sure how Income Tax works on a small business.
You’re wondering if you should be incorporated.
You’re wondering what incorporation is.
- You are not sure how to look for a job.
- Incorporating your problems – what to consider before you incorporate
- Self employment – what your golf pro isn’t telling you
- GST calculation and reporting
- Assisting with CRA Revenue Canada queries
- Assisting with appeals
- Tax planning – after all that money on the In-depth course and the annual PD, it would be a shame to drop this completely.
- US tax return preparation – same as above plus I love the conference.
- New to public accounting? Need someone to check your files?
- Personal tax preparation
ODDS & SODS FOR OTHER ACCOUNTING FIRMS:
- Do you have a small public practice and need someone to do file work occasionally? I’m not looking for full time, and I’m not wanting to go beyond east Surrey, Langley, West Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows.
- Need an extra hand in tax time? I’m booked for the 2019 tax season already but let’s talk.