Authorizing a Representative

Authorizing me as a representative:

For your business, or GST account, I may have had you sign the authorization (formerly the RC59).

The next step is for you to log in to “My Business Account”

If you don’t have a log in, call 1-800-959-5525

They can get you online.

Once you get in, click on “Profile”

Then go to “Authorized Representatives” and cick “manage authorized representatives.

If it has been less than eleven days since I had you sign that paper with authorization, click “Confirming Pending Authorizations”

If it shows nothing, either call me and I’ll resubmit, OR

Click “Authorize a representative” and enter my BN (it was on the authorization paper I had you sign).

Then choose CJ Hamilton, Ltd.

That’s it. If you have questions, you are always welcome to call me.